Monday, January 17, 2011

San Antonio...

Jeannie and I are at her folks in San Antonio.

We arrived late yesterday.  We were both exhausted.  Neither of us had had more than 4 hours of sleep in the last 4 days.

I was so tired I went to sleep and forgot to call my parents.

As usual, it'll take a couple days to rewind.

I always forget how quite it is back here on land.  There's always some noise going on on the ship.  It's odd not hearing anything banging around.

***

One of the great perks of being back on land in the USA is strong internet!

I made this video of Jeannie and I and our trip to Tokyo several months ago.  The internet wasn't strong enough for me to post it so I had to wait until today to get it up.  Here it is:

Let me know what you think.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Liked it. But, wish you would have included the crazy vending machines. They were one of my favorite things you blogged about during your trip.

John said...

Jeff - thanks for all your blog updates - really like reading what you guys have going on. Going on the Star in April and was hoping you were going to be back there. Where is your next contract?

Enjoy the NFC Championship game this Sunday - Go Pack! (sorry, my green and gold is still strong after living in Chicago for 13 years)