Sunday, June 10, 2012

Summer...

It's summer in Chicago. That's a different experience for us. We haven't been in Chicago during the summer for the past 5 years.

I forgot how many summer festivals there are. This week there were 4 that I know of. Ribfest. Blues Fest. Something in Andersonville and one across the street from us called the Chill and Grill.


I walked over and Guy Ferrari was giving a presentation.





Today, Jeannie and I took advantage of the nice weather and used one of the grills in our apartment buildings.


We also on our walk to the grocery store ran into one of our improv team members, Timmy Mayse.


He was carrying a cane. It was a pro from a show, but it was so funny seeing him walk down the street with an timey cane.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: