Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Gem

Last week I helped install a new cast for Second City on the NCL Gem.

I made one of the dumbest mistakes I have ever made. I brought the wrong passport. I brought my expired one.

I mean, are you kidding me!

For the past 12 years I have traveled extensively for several different companies . This year alone I have flown round-up 16 times. At the most, I once racked up 32 rountrip flights. There's no way I should ever make a mistake like that.

Well, not having a passport made things difficult my entire trip. So dumb of me.

On the bright side, it was a very fun cast to work with and it was joy working with Jen Ellison, who was the director for the show we brought on board.



We went to several ports in the Caribbean that I've visited on multiple occasions. However, we did go to Puerto Rico, which is a city I've never been in.

It was really beautiful.



























I'd like to go back again sometime with Jeannie because I think it's a place she would really like.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone 5

No comments: