Friday, March 6, 2015

Houston...

Travel is ramping up.

I'm starting to do a lot of gigs outside Chicago.

What does that mean? Well, for one, it means more blog posts.

***

I'm in Houston.

On my first day it was 78 degrees, which was a nice break from the freezing temperatures in Chicago.

While we're still within the city limits of Houston, we're pretty far from downtown and pretty far from anything around us.



It's a good location for a run though so I was able to log in some pretty good miles through the nearby forest preserve.

On Thursday, a storm blew and and dropped the temps to 40 degrees.

Last night we ate at a restaurant called Cyclone Taco. After the meal was over, we found out the restaurant was owned by the family of a famous professional wrestler.



I got to do the gig with Rob and Will from LA.


And, Lisa Kueng. Here she is with a new book that she just wrote. Picture Your Prosperity. Buy it here.



Back at the airport, I got to partake in a couple Texas standby's. Whataburger!



And, Shipley's Donuts.



Back to Chicago today where the weather is warming up. We made it to Spring!

Lots of travel coming up. Talk to you real soon.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: